Thursday, November 7, 2013

What our October looked like

Went to the park while it was still warm: 










Spent some time with mama, mostly shopping: 




Got Abigail's first pair of real shoes that weren't 0-3 months (she has the tiniest feet) 


Ate lots of pumpkin flavored things while burning my favorite pumpkin spice candle:


p.s. This is why my husband is awesome. As we were eating this ice cream, he looks at me and says "yum tastes like fall" Why yes honey, yes it does!


Spent lots of time in our comfy jams:







 Practiced walking:





Celebrated my husband's birthday:



And we didnt get a chance to go to the pumpkin patch as bad as I wanted to. By the time we were ready to go it was way too cold. Its already in the 20s here. I thought it would be fun to show last year around this time. 

Then: 


And now: 





Celebrated Halloween: 





And went trick or treating: 


Clark Kent, Lois Lane, and Super girl







Trick or Treat :)

I hope your October was as fun as ours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment