Sunday, November 10, 2013

Abigail's One Year Photos

I never got newborn pictures when Abigail was born and I have regretted it ever since. Especially because they grow so fast and I hardly even remember her being that tiny. So, I knew I wanted to get really good one year pictures. I was on Facebook one day and found an AMAZING photographer in my area and I knew she was the one that I had to have do them. She provides all the outfits and bows and it was so much fun being stress free and taking Abbey in and dress her in all the cute outfits. She was in such a good mood and the photographer did an amazing job at getting her to show her personality. I LOVE every single photo that she took.  Here they are:























To die for right?

A huge thanks to Loni Smith Photography for the amazing photos and for being so fun at the photo shoot. It was so relaxing and stress free. Anyone in Idaho looking for a photographer she is your girl...no one else compares!

No comments:

Post a Comment