Monday, November 18, 2013

Abigial's Shabby Chic 1st Birthday Party

 I remember the day we took her home from the hospital. I was so scared. She seemed so fragile and was so dependent on us. It feels like that was just yesterday and now I have this beautiful little toddler who has learned so much. I never knew I could love another person as much as I love my husband, but my heart grew when I had her and now I love them both so incredibly much.




16 hours later....


A year later...



Abigail's birthday was on November 2nd, which fell on a Saturday and was perfect for a party. I kept it small and it was a lot of fun. We were so excited that my parents got to come to town to celebrate with us. Abigail was not a fan of the cake, in fact she wouldn't even eat it at all. Instead she snacked on her green peppers haha. She got so many great gifts and she loves every single one of them. Thank you to everyone who came, who sent presents or cards, or wished her a happy birthday. She is so loved! 



























What Abigail Got:


 She also got some clothes, books, and a snack container. Again thank you to everyone who helped make her day special :) 

2 comments:

  1. Your little one is so cute!! Loved the pink theme!! :)

    neatly-packaged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete