Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Eleven Months


Weight: 18 pounds 13 ounces
Height: 28 1/2 inches long 

Milestones: Walking!! She isn't in full blown run everywhere stage but she has taken up to 12 steps at a time. Has started saying phrases like bye bye baby abbey and hi papa. Blows kisses and waves bye bye without having to tell her to, just when someone is leaving. Holds any object to her ear and pretends she's on the phone. 

Favorites: Bathtime, cuddling, playing with my hair when I rock her to sleep. Waving at every person that goes by and saying "HI" She likes for you to pretend your asleep and she will try to give you her pacifier..so cute. 

Not so favorites: Her carseat(which will change soon because we just ordered her a big girl one) Being tired. 

Abigail's birthday was on Saturday Nov 2nd so I am playing catch up to be able to post her birthday pictures. I think all thats left after this one is Halloween and 12 months. When I took her to the doctor and found out she is in the 20th percentile for weight and 30th for height I was shocked. She was born at 8 pounds and 14 ounces and she has always been on the chunky side. It took a minute for me to get used to hearing everyone say shes so tiny. She is going to be a petite little thing, but she still has those amazing cheeks that I love to kiss. She is SO much fun. I say this every month, but her little personality is thee best! She is so calm and laid back. She only gets upset if she is hungry or tired. If she is in the room you bet you will be smiling. She just knows how to make people happy. I love her so much! We had such a fun Halloween and First Birthday and I can't wait to post about them! Until then... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment