Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Weekend Recap

Our weekend is actually on Wednesday night and then Thursday because that is my husbands day off and he works the weekend. It drives me crazy that we don't have him on Saturday, but we always try to do something fun on his day off. This week we got some salted caramel hot chocolates from Starbucks and went to Barnes and Noble to read Abigail some books and then we did a little shopping. This was the perfect thing for us to do with her because she loves books. If you were to sit her down in front of any toy and then put books over to the side she would go pick up the books over anything. I love her passion for them because I love reading too.












And we finally got her to sleep all night in her crib! 


 And here she is being silly! 

I hope your weekend was as fun as ours! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment