Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snuggle bug

We officially have snuggles. That is right, my girl loves to cuddle. She gets it honest because her dad loves to cuddle even more than I do. I almost died from the cuteness the first time she did it. She snuggles with anything near by. Her blankets, burp cloths, her bib, or anyone holding her. I have lots of pictures to share.








We have been at Grammy and Poppy's house in Illinois for 2 weeks. Abbey has loved spending time with them and we have enjoyed relaxing and spending time with everyone too. She got to spend time with her cousin Chance and they were super cute together. He even got in her play gym and played with her. 


She also discovered my wedding ring one night while we were here. It was super cute when she grabbed my finger and got as close to my ring as she could. Diamonds must really be a girls best friend. 

And I will leave you with a super cute picture of her in her navy and pink sailboat onesie. Her daddy has a slight obsession with sailboats and anchors. 

And it's official...my little sweet pea can roll over! While we were at grammy and poppy's house one morning I thought I would give it a whirl even though she hates tummy time. While grammy was running to get the camera she rolled right on over and I was the only one there to witness it...with nothing to get proof. Luckily she kept doing it and we got a video. Here it is! 






2 comments:

  1. Hey! The free kisses is super cute!! Did you tell your husband in a cool way? Our baby girls must be close in age because I found out I was pregnant Feb 25 last year. What's your daughter's name? Oh and we have the same boppy. :-)

    www.themilehighmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I actually didn't tell him in a cool way ha! I woke up one day and I was seriously only like 3 weeks pregnant..no missed period or anything and just knew I was pregnant. I said babe, Im pregnant. He was like no you're not..and so I took a test and the second line was very vague so we went and bought the clear blue ones that are digital and they said pregnant. We were way excited! My daughter's name is Abigail Scout and I LOVE that boppy :)

    ReplyDelete