Monday, January 21, 2013

Please Stop Growing

Abbey is still growing more and more each day. She has decided that she hates tummy time. I can only get her to do it for a minute maybe two at most before she is in a full out scream. I think that she is going to roll from her back to her belly first instead of the other way around. Her daddy was laying on the floor talking to her while she was playing and she rolled up on her side, looked at him and rolled back onto her back. She could do it if she wants to, but I think she is going to be stubborn...wonder where she gets that from? Also, she can sit in her bumbo without any help and without slumping over now. It is hilarious and cute to see her sitting on the floor in it. She looks tiny with all the furniture around her. She has started jabbering a ton. She stares at me while I talk like she is listening really intently and then she starts jabbering back. Since she had started grabbing her toys I put a rattle in her hands and she plays with it for awhile. Adorable as she smiles and waves it all around. Like I said she is growing and learning right before our eyes each day. We love her so much and life is much more fulfilling with her in it.

Helping daddy cook me dinner 

Looking cute in Mommy's favorite color


Wearing her coat from Meme and Papa

2 comments: