Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Fever

I have been dressing my girl like it is springtime out and I keep getting funny looks. It must be because we just got two feet of snow in less than a week. I kid you not...2 feet! WHAT?!?!? I am so ready for warm weather and the cute clothes for the little one(and myself) that come with it. When you have your baby in the winter its like a whole new world of fashion opens up when its springtime. You mean I actually get to show off her chunky little legs? FINALLY! I love chunky babies...there is nothing cuter!  Although I can't lie it was really nice that my husband was snowed in and got to spend the whole day with his girls. That little girl of mine is most definitely a daddy's girl. As soon as he gets home from work and starts playing with her she is nothing but a toothless grin. In other news I am excited for Abigail's first Easter! We have had her little Easter dress for awhile and it is SO cute(big thanks to Aunt Rachel). Oh and my little miss is SO close to rolling from her back to belly, which I am so excited for because I hear they start sleeping even better when this happens. She also finds the weirdest things so hilarious. The other night I started making a noise and she was full on belly laughing. I will put the video below. And of course I will leave you with some adorable pictures of Abigail. You can tell I am clearly dreaming of spring...


look at that little smirk...I die! 

Such a little lady...oh my I have no words!


(Sorry for the bad quality it was dark in the room)

 Oh my goodness! How ironic that I just posted how close my girl is to rolling from her back to belly earlier today and tonight I laid her on her play mat on her back and started eating dinner. When I turned around she was looking up at me on her stomach like what mom? Ha! I thought someone was messing with me so I put her on her back and what do you know? She rolled right on over so I took a video which I will post below. Looks like it is off to the store to buy a sleep sack tonight! 








2 comments:

  1. I just found your little blog through the Leibster nomination by Jess.. and your daughter is precious! I just love her little striped jacket. I've been eyeing one like that for my daughter at Target! And those teal pants.. ahh! I love them. :)

    www.elm-baby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The striped jacket is definitely from target and on sale! I had been eyeing it and my husband finally decided to get it because I met a goal in my business haha funny how we want to get stuff for our little ones instead of for ourselves anymore. Your daughter is adorable too! AND I love your headbands! I look forward to buying some soon :)

    ReplyDelete