Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Summer, Please!

A couple weeks ago it was 80 degrees...such a tease! Anyway when my husband got off work we decided to take Abigail to the park for the first time. It was a lot of fun taking her on her first walk since she was born in November and it has been wayyy too cold. She was pretty tired though and so as we were swinging with her she started to fall asleep. Sweet girl. She loved it and after that her daddy and I played soccer while she slept in her stroller. It was a great day and really gave me spring summer fever. I LOVE warm temperatures and all that comes with it. There is just something about the sunshine that makes everyone a little happier...including me!
On the way to the park...I couldn't get her to look up 

Cute daddy


  
All the swinging wore her out


When we got home it was still super nice out and we decided to do steaks on the grill..yum! My husband is an amazing cook and especially on the grill. Abigail and I went outside and sat with daddy while he cooked on the grill. Nick thought it would be fun to let her feel the grass for the first time. She didn't know what to think. She kept looking down at it. It was super cute. 
Mom, what is this stuff?

She just couldn't figure it out.

I love days like these. My girl, my husband, and warm sunshine. I cannot wait for summer and more fun days like these. I am so blessed and I love my little family more than anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment