Friday, January 11, 2013

You are My Blessing

This past Sunday was Abigail's blessing at church. She looked so cute all dressed up in white. We were so excited to have her blessed and even more excited that my parents were able to come. They will never know how much it meant to us that they drove six hours to be there. We will be forever thankful for that and I am sure when Abigail is older she will be too. I loved that they were there to witness the sacred moment when her dad blessed her to always live righteously. It was so amazing and I cried as I sat there thinking how thankful I am that I am married to a man who is worthy to hold the priesthood. It is such a comfort to know that he is able to bless our daughter and myself any time we need it. I am so thankful that I know I will be with my family for eternity.








On Sunday Abigail and I were off to Illinois with my parents while Nick stayed home to work. (boo) We spent four days at their house and it was a lot of fun. Abigail got to spend lots of quality time with her grammy and poppy. She got lots of great snuggles! 

snuggling with her grandpa 

snuggling with her grandma and sticking her thumb in her pappy

Today she grabbed her toys all by herself for the first time. Grammy and poppy
 had been practicing with her and of course she waited until the day after we left to do it. 
Either way I was super proud of her. 


And I'll leave you with one of my favorite pictures EVER of her. 

Seriously....how cute?










No comments:

Post a Comment