Monday, April 14, 2014

March Madness

We had a fun filled March and now that my classes are over I can catch up on some blogging. I am so excited because I just made straight A's and found out after this semester I will graduate with my Associate's degree in Science. I have decided to go on and get my Bachelor's and Master's in Speech Therapy. I know it will be hard work, but I am very excited for it. Anyway, back to our March. I will catch you up on what we did in pictures! Enjoy :)


Played with sidewalk chalk, raced, and enjoyed the nice weather





Ready, Set, Go! 


Went on some mommy daughter dates to Orange Leaf and Jamba Juice




Played dress up and had a tea party 



Had a family finger painting session which turned into painting each other ;) 








Went on a little hike with my best friend Cierra 








Went on a rock climbing date with my hubby 




My Uncle Lee came to visit and Abigail absolutely adores him, which I love because I adored him growing up as well. 


Went to the park where Abigail decided to climb up and go down the slide all by herself




Wore purple for Epilepsy Awareness Day in honor of her amazing cousin Sophie 



Took Abigail to see the horses because she loves horses so much. She talks about them all the time 





Put up Abigail's growth ruler and got her shadowbox done 



Stay tuned for what we have been up to so far in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment