Monday, September 2, 2013

Nine months


Weight: 18 pounds 2 ounces

Milestones: Rolls her hands for patty cake. Testing standing on her own...lets go of things and stands for about 10-20 seconds. Walking with a push walker. Started dancing to music. Tries to sing when we sing. Drinking through a straw. Blows raspberries on my stomach. Feeds herself with her fingers. Started pointing at things she likes. 

Favorites: Bath as always. Being outside. Eating fruits and veggies. Turning off the TV when her daddy and I are watching it. Shaking her head yes when I tell her no. Drinking out of her cup. Reading books. Tearing up paper. Walking with her walker. Playing ball with mommy and daddy.

Not so favorites: Getting her nose sucked out(She has had a cold). Bedtime. Carseat. 

My little girl is ten months old today(excuse me while I go cry in the corner) Ha! But seriously..where has the time gone? She will be a year in two months and I cannot even believe it. This has been the best ten months of my life. She has such a beautiful soul and she teaches me to be my best self everyday. I hope that we are best friends as she grows up. I hope she knows how much I love her. She makes my life complete. 

4 comments:

  1. She is so precious. I love her so much and miss spending time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...so is Harper! Good luck on her surgery. She will do great. Prayers and hugs! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously so cute! so happy for you and your cute family!

    http://madelinewhite11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete