Thursday, July 11, 2013

Seven months


Weight: 17 pounds 12 ounces 


Milestones: Started scooting across the floor like an inch worm. Says bye bye. Gives full on kisses and when you ask for a kiss she makes the pucker noise...adorable! Started eating puffs, baby mum mums, and little yogurt bites...she loves all three. Still no teeth, but she is working on some. Says Papa. 

Favorites: The baby piano grammy and grampy got her. Baby yogurt bites in mixed berry. Getting into mommy's wallet and taking out every card. Books...she giggles the whole time we read to her. Bath time is still one of her favorite times. Giving mommy kisses in the morning. Big open spaces where she can move around a lot. 

Not so favorites: She still doesn't like shoes. Doesn't like staying in the same place for very long. And all of the sudden hates being in her car seat (the 20 hour drive to visit grandparents in 2 weeks should be interesting) 

Don't be confused when I post an 8 month post in a few days. This one was way behind...imagine that. I have a goal to get better at blogging more often. Here's to hoping I stick to it. Abigail is amazing. She just gets more and more fun the more things she learns. She has the sweetest personality and I know she is going to have a huge heart. She loves to cuddle and give kisses and it makes my heart sing. I love this little girl with my whole soul. Sometimes I still can't believe she is mine. What did I do to deserve such a precious little thing? Whatever it was I am thanking my lucky stars. I look forward to many many more months of being with her and watching her grow! Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. she is such a doll! Did you make her crib sheet? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Actually the crib sheet is from Target and only like 8 dollars!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bryson went through the carseat phase, too. I wish I had some encouraging words other than she'll grow out of it someday. Seemed like it lasted forever with B. So the 20 hour drive, is that ending in KC?? I'd love to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we will be in KC for 5 days :)

    ReplyDelete