Monday, April 29, 2013

Another month has come and gone...


Weight: 16 pounds 8 ounces

Milestones: Sit up unassisted for long periods of time. Tries to sing along when we sing to her(even if its jabbering its SO adorable). Says MAMA!! Has eaten all the stage 1 veggies and fruits. Squash was her favorite. She would literally grab the pouch and squeeze more in her mouth. 

Favorites: Sophie the Giraffe. Butternut squash. Jumper. Clapping. Singing. Bath time. Books. Eating her toes.

Not so Favorites: Wearing clothes. Wearing shoes(I can't keep them on her). Thats about it...She is SO easy going- thank you daddy for that part of her personality ;) 
                                        
                                  
I figured I should do this post since I am so far behind and she will be 6 months in 3 days. I probably
will say this for the rest of my life but I still cannot believe how fast she is growing. I don't even remember my life without her. It feels like she has always been mine. My heart grows more and more in love with her everyday. She is just amazing. Her personality shows more all the time and I can tell she is going to be the sweetest most caring little thing. I cannot wait to spend more days watching her grow and learn, but sometimes I wish it would slow down. I cherish every moment with her and I am so thankful that I was given the responsibility to be her mother. She is one smart girl and she surprises me with things that she does sometimes. I love her more than I ever knew I could love another  person besides her daddy. Happy 5 months Abigail Scout!



No comments:

Post a Comment