Monday, December 31, 2012

First Snow

We woke up to snow today! We may not have had a white Christmas, but a white New Years Eve? I'll take it. Nick was super excited as he pulled the blinds up and blinded us. He eagerly grabbed Abbey and held her up to the window so she could see snow for the first time and I caught this adorable picture.


I'm not sure that she knew what was going on but for mine and her daddy's sake we will say she loved it! Then, Abbey and I decided to brave the weather to go to Target. She woke up with a stuffy nose and of course I couldn't find the nose sucker anywhere, so off to the store we went to get a new one! Abbey looked adorable in her cute new hat she got from her Aunt Tara for Christmas and of course I got pictures. Oh, and I am sure this will embarrass her one day, but I got a picture of me in my sock monkey hat. 





Stay tuned for our month of December celebrations with pictures and our New Years Eve adventures! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't find your "follow" button :/ but You have a beautiful family & look forward to following another new blogger like myself :)

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete